The Evercreech Show Society puts on the Annual Village Show usually on the first Saturday in September.
In 2018, the show takes place on Saturday 1st September 2018 with the showground opening at 1.30pm and the results of the competitive classes available at 2.30pm.
We have a wide selection of classes to enter and also stalls and activities on the show field. NEW THIS YEAR – watch this space for news. Plus all the popular favourites – fairground organ, goats, skittles, coconut shy, vintage vehicles, stalls, tea and cakes, barbecue and bar….and so much more.
Please note that dogs will not be admitted as they are not allowed on the sports ground.
If you would like to enter the Show this year then Schedules will be available from the Bakery, the Pharmacy, the Bell Inn and from committee members.
They will also be available to download from this website from May, click here to go to the schedule page
Nearer to the Show, you will also be able to email your entries in, click here for more details
Everyone in the village is encouraged to take part in the Show. This can be by:-
- entering your produce, homecraft, arts and crafts – you may win a prize or a cup.
- helping at the Show or to fundraise during the year
- spreading the word by helping with publicity and leaflet drops
- becoming a Member – annual fee £5 and half price show entries
- becoming a Patron – annual fee £10, your name in the schedule and free show entries
If you would like to join the Show Society or find out more then please contact Carol Octon, Chairman, on 0174 831339, or Helen Jenkins, Secretary, on 01749 831268 or Membership Secretaries Andrew and Jacky Tucker on 01749 830695