The Evercreech Show Society puts on the Annual Village Show usually on the first Saturday in September.
This year the show takes place on Saturday 2nd September 2017 with the showground opening at 1.30pm and the marquee opening at 2.30pm.
We have a wide selection of classes to enter and also new stalls and activities on the show field. NEW THIS YEAR – car boot sale, circus skills, magician, Styles icecream, mini tennis, football competition, owls, talks in the marquee on beekeeping and allotments. Plus all the popular favourites – fairground organ, goats, skittles, coconut shy, vintage vehicles, stalls, tea and cakes, barbecue and bar….and so much more.
Please note that dogs will not be admitted as they are not allowed on the sports ground.
If you would like to enter the Show this year then Schedules are available from the Bakery, the Pharmacy, the Bell Inn and from committee members.
They are also available to download from this website, click here to go to the schedule page
You can also now email your entries in, click here for more details
Everyone in the village is encouraged to take part in the Show. This can be by:-
- entering your produce, homecraft, arts and crafts – you may win a prize or a cup.
- helping at the Show or to fundraise during the year
- spreading the word by helping with publicity and leaflet drops
- becoming a Member – annual fee £5 and half price show entries
- becoming a Patron – annual fee £10, your name in the schedule and free show entries
If you would like to join the Show Society or find out more then please contact Carol Octon, Chairman, on 0174 831339, or Helen Jenkins, Secretary, on 01749 831268 or Membership Secretaries Andrew and Jacky Tucker on 01749 830695